Basic Concepts Book
The International Federation of Infection Control (IFIC) continues with its aim to provide up-to-date, scientifically sound tools and educational materials that can be used by professionals the world over.
This 3rd 2016 edition of IFIC Basic Concepts of Infection Control builds on its predecessors, enhancing and updating in a scientific way the knowledge required as a foundation on which local policies and procedures can be developed.
All chapters have been reviewed and brought up-to-date by an international panel of experts and a few new ones have been added to ensure this new edition provides a sound comprehensive knowledge base. As before, we hope the infection prevention and control principles set out in this book are applicable to all health care settings, however, particularly to areas where infection prevention and control is still in its infancy.
The IFIC Board of Trustees, on behalf of the authors, hopes that you will find this book a helpful tool in your daily practice.
The 2011 Edition is available in Spanish, Italian, French, Hungarian, Arabic and Bulgarian.
- Basic Concepts 2016 – authors/reviewers
- Basic Concepts 2016 – English Version
- Basic Concepts 2011 – Arabic Version
- Basic Concepts 2011 – French Version
- Basic Concepts 2011 – Hungarian Version
- Basic Concepts 2011 – Spanish Version
- Basic Concepts 2011 – Italian Version
- Basic Concepts 2011 – Bulgarian Version